Making the switch.

SheltieLuver

Forums Enthusiast
I'm obsessed with the kind of food that my babies take in. I would love to feed RAW, but I don't have the knowledge, nor the time, or refrigerator space to do it. I've been looking and studying on Wellness CORE for probably over a month and have finally purchased a bag today. Hoping for good results.
Has anyone used it before, or currently using it? What are your thoughts?
 
If you feed a variety, you don't have to worry as much about the quality. Buy a bag of Wellness Core, then buy something else, then something else, then back to Wellness, then something else. Mix it all up, add fresh foods (chicken liver, eggs, etc.), and you are good to go.

I'm working through a bag of Fromm Fish, in addition to the raw and whole foods. Next bag will be something else.
 
I've never fed any of the regular Wellness Core but Baxter ate Wellness Core Reduced Fat for about six months,when he was on his weight reduction diet. He liked it and did very well on it. It's a very good food.
 
Callie and Happy ate Wellness Super5 green bag- I forget which formula it was. we started on that before they came out with Core.
 
My pups are now completely switched to the Wellness and so far I'm very pleased with it. They act like bigger pigs when dinner time comes around(if that can be possible) and tummies are doing well all around. Think I will do rotation between the Original and the Ocean Formula. Though I must say... I can't understand why the Ocean Formula is like ten dollars more expensive.
 
Back
Top