Mally is Under the Weather

Thanks everyone for your good wishes, thoughts and prayers concerning our Mally. Please keep them coming, if you would. Thank you.

He is doing better. Not 100%. Was not thrilled to eat this morning, but did eat.
(usually Mally goes nuts when you ask him it he wants to eat, circles and goes over to his bag of food) Not today, though. We will see how he does tonight.
He gets 1/2 cup of kibble twice a day. He has not thrown up since yesterday, which is good. Also, he is drinking water, like usual and went poo-poo last night and that was fine. Has not gone today yet, but usually goes only once a day, sometimes, twice.

On a walk to the corner, to go potty, he barked his head off at two bikers that went by. I was actually glad he pulled on the leash and barked like regular!

He was not even barking yesterday, and believe me that was unusual for him.
Don calls Mally, "Barker-Supreme". He is that!

I will keep you posted on how he is doing later.

Thanks again for your caring and concern.
 
Just saw this -- I'm so glad Mally is feeling better! Love from his Nattering Springs buddies!!
 
Awww...I am hoping my Buddy Mally feels better soon. Let's pray it is just the heat getting to him and he'll be his old self in no time.

Just a thought did you start the Rimidyl could that be making him sick?

No, he did not have to go on the Rimidyl. We were able to up his dosage of Glucosamine and started him on Fish Oil as well for his arthritis. This was working well for him until all this heat and humidity hit here in Illinois.

ps Thank you for your prayers for Mally.
 
I'm sorry to hear about Malley, Denise. I sure hope he feels better soon. Sending good thoughts and prayers for him!
 
Mally is better tonight! When I asked him if he was hungry, he circled and ran over to his bag of kibble. He started out eating more slowly than usual and looked up at me. I poured a little bit of water on top and stirred it around, then he wolfed it down! When he was finished he licked his chops.

I got to thinking, it is quite dry in the house, with the airconditioners drawing out the water. So it might have been harder to swallow the dry food. I have found I require more water with the air dry in the house.

Thanks again, everyone for prayers, thoughts and concern for our Mally.

Such a relief, when they are acting like their self again!

Now, "all is right with my world!" My Mally feels better!!
 
Back
Top