Massachusetts Bans Debarking

Or................my neighbor is out there at 6AM with a GSD and two chi's.

The GSD is barking his head off at the feral cats and squirrels, and my macho Italian neighbor is yelling, "BELLA, GO PEE PEE! BELLLLLLLA.............GOOOOO PEEEEEE PEEEE and MAX, GET BACK OVER HERE................MAXWELLLLLLL...............BELLA.........SAVEY................"


I want to debark the human!:lol::lol:


:lol: :lol:, that's hilarious, oh my goodness! Gooooo, peeee peeee, or how about go pooooo poooo, ha ha!
 
Or................my neighbor is out there at 6AM with a GSD and two chi's.

The GSD is barking his head off at the feral cats and squirrels, and my macho Italian neighbor is yelling, "BELLA, GO PEE PEE! BELLLLLLLA.............GOOOOO PEEEEEE PEEEE and MAX, GET BACK OVER HERE................MAXWELLLLLLL...............BELLA.........SAVEY................"


I want to debark the human!:lol::lol:

My dog aren't obsessive barkers, but when they do bark this part of the reason I sit back and gloat. Beside our house you have the middle school aged hooligan children who kept me awake when I was working graveyard.

Then the opposite direction a few houses down there's always a party going on. I can hear their music over my air conditioner, my tv, a box fan, ect. AT 2 FREAKING AM.

So the hags deserve every bark, whimper, and whine they get from my dogs.

Me? Encourage such a terrible behavior in my dogs?

Nah. :winkgrin:

Seriously they don't bark very much at all. For some odd reason, when Smudge is let out at 5 am he has to bark and run all over the porch and secure the area. Then he does his business and he comes back in. :rolleyes2:
 
Or................my neighbor is out there at 6AM with a GSD and two chi's.

The GSD is barking his head off at the feral cats and squirrels, and my macho Italian neighbor is yelling, "BELLA, GO PEE PEE! BELLLLLLLA.............GOOOOO PEEEEEE PEEEE and MAX, GET BACK OVER HERE................MAXWELLLLLLL...............BELLA.........SAVEY................"


I want to debark the human!:lol::lol:

That sounds like me! My neighbor said she always hear be in the yard saying "come on Bailey. Go bathroom. Go poo. Pleaseee? I gotta leave... go bathroom" And what is Bailey doing? Trying to attack a squirrel or barking at the neighbor trying to water his lawn.
 
That sounds like me! My neighbor said she always hear be in the yard saying "come on Bailey. Go bathroom. Go poo. Pleaseee? I gotta leave... go bathroom" And what is Bailey doing? Trying to attack a squirrel or barking at the neighbor trying to water his lawn.

hahahaha sounds like me..Im sure my new neighbors who are building so they arent there all the time must sit outside and laugh at me because all they hear is hurry up.... hurry up...Goood job good pee...and than if its dark out an occasional scream out of me when a bug attacks me...they're prob saying wow no wonder we got this house/lot soo cheap:lol:
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonandJan
Or................my neighbor is out there at 6AM with a GSD and two chi's.

The GSD is barking his head off at the feral cats and squirrels, and my macho Italian neighbor is yelling, "BELLA, GO PEE PEE! BELLLLLLLA.............GOOOOO PEEEEEE PEEEE and MAX, GET BACK OVER HERE................MAXWELLLLLLL...............BEL LA.........SAVEY................"


Oh! that is so me...... Only it is 4:15am..... Meggie runs out the door barking I say, Meggie go pee pee! then she runs back after peeing and I say poopie Meggie poopie. At the same time Misty is poking her nose into everything to see who was in the yard since she went to bed, me saying, no dig, Misty, no dig! Louie can do what ever he wants and take as long as he wants as long as pee is coming out.
 
Back
Top