Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I never realized that the fur length behind the ears makes a difference to the mats. I always thought it was just that the fur there is so darn soft and silky!
Poor Juliet gets mats behind the ears so easily and regularly! Doesn't help that her brother would mouth her ears and get it wet with saliva. Ugh. I just spliced and combed out a few mats last night.
Will try trimming it down - hope that helps! She really hates me working on her mats.


I'll have to give it a try. Combing out mats is a big pain for me but mostly for Juliet! Thanks for the picture Lightplum!
oops thanks I actually forgot...here is the link let me know if it doesnt work...its not the best pic to show how short since his fur is still damp from his bath..but it shows how close I cut off the straggly wild fur that causes the mats.