Max is getting a buddy!

Oh, well done! Sometimes, it just feels right!

I'm trying to figure out what else he is mixed with. Any idea, anyone?
 
What a cute little guy. Love the name. I adpoted a beagle mix who like tornado captured my heart imediately. I stooped down to pet her, and she kissed me under the chin and that was it. In the 14 yrs I had her she never did that again. LOL She was the master manipulator. My how I miss her.

Good luck with you new friend.
 
Brian, you're just a big ol' softy! Lucky Tornado, and lucky Max. You're all my kind of guy! :wink2:
 
Oh, well done! Sometimes, it just feels right!

I'm trying to figure out what else he is mixed with. Any idea, anyone?

His rescue papers also say Pom, which after spending time with him I'm inclined to agree. Although that doesn't explain his long legs. :lol: He is quite the jumper. He can jump onto the top of the couch from the back with ease. We had a couple of all out runs through the house last night. I thought those 2 would never settle down. But when it came time for lights out, Max settled at the foot of the bed & Fred snuggled in between us. :smile2:
 
He's got colouring like a doberman, and might explain his long legs and build....do you suppose????? Now that would be a strange breeding!
 
Just maybe he's a Pappillion/ Sheltie mix ??

I don't see the pomeranian in him. But regardless he's a cutie and a keeper.:wink2: If that would be his mix he'd be a Pappi- tie. :lol:
 
He's got colouring like a doberman, and might explain his long legs and build....do you suppose????? Now that would be a strange breeding!

I dont see dobe in him, I thought in the one pic his face kind of looked like a german shepherd.
 
Back
Top