I'm wondering if she's got Lyme disease. I assume you had her tested for it. 12 months after we adopted Bentley from NVSR our vet did his annual heartworm test and tested for Lyme. Guess what? He tested positive for Lyme so she did another test to determine his number. It was 305, which is off the charts high, but the poor guy never showed ANY symptoms. She started him right away on a one month course of antibiotics and his number eventually dropped to 50. Sad thing is we don't have a clue how long he had Lyme as NVSR doesn't test for this disease. I had a long chat with the coordinator about this and highly recommended they start since Lyme incidents are so high around here.
I hope Megan feels better soon. Don't think she's faking it for sympathy, do you? LOL
Oh yes, she was tested a few weeks ago, it came back negative! Lyme disease happens here in southern Texas but not nearly as often as it does in the N.E.
