Merry Christmas from Honey, Ruutu and Oshie!

Love the Oshie pictures.... I did notice the tennis ball pile avatar also.... is he joining the dark side of flyball?
 
What beautiful pictures of all your baby's. This is me NOT picking a favorite, uh-um . . . little cutie "hiding" in the tree. Merry Christmas to all and hope your stockings are stuffed to over flowing. :yes: :smile2:
 
:biggrin2: I love them all :lol: Thank you for your kind words. Merry Christmas everyone :hugs

Love the Oshie pictures.... I did notice the tennis ball pile avatar also.... is he joining the dark side of flyball?
I would love to do flyball with both Oshie and Ruutu, but there's no flyball anywhere near us sadly. I'm hoping to get them in herding this summer though.
 
Bummer looks like the closest is either Pittsburg or Cleveland. The Cleveland team I think is big though as I see them at CanAm and if memory is right there is a ton of them.
 
Back
Top