corbinam
Moderator
I posted in another thread about Lexi going to the bathroom in the house a lot. Sure enough, the vet says she has more issues.
For her first UTI we were giving her amoxicillin, but it didn't completely clear it up.
We now are giving her Metacam (just a little for 3 days), and then 20 days worth of Simplicef.
Does anyone have any experience with either of these? I'm just curious what the difference is.
Also, just to note, the vet recommended NOT to use cranberry tablets or anything because they are acidic, and actually increase pain because of acid.
For her first UTI we were giving her amoxicillin, but it didn't completely clear it up.
We now are giving her Metacam (just a little for 3 days), and then 20 days worth of Simplicef.
Does anyone have any experience with either of these? I'm just curious what the difference is.
Also, just to note, the vet recommended NOT to use cranberry tablets or anything because they are acidic, and actually increase pain because of acid.