Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Metro Air Force pet dryer

Discussion in 'Grooming' started by Piper's mom, May 1, 2020.

1. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    Monty decided he can't have a noisy dryer on him so I have to just put him outside a while haha.
    You did a great job, the coat looks perfect!! The hair just fell off Monty when I groomed him so I can only imagine how much came off Piper and Finnie :lol::lol:

Piper's mom and Sharon7 like this.
  2. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Looks great, and it's so tiny! My force dryer, which I brought about 15 years ago, is like a tank. It does have variable speed, but I can only use it on the lower settings or it would blow poor Tully away. Deska was petrified of it and I must admit, I stopped using it, firstly because it made Mr D cry, and secondly because it's so darn heavy.
    If Kismet ever gets to dog shows I'm going to need something lighter.

Piper's mom and Hanne like this.
  3. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Haha Piper and Finnie have been outside with me so much over the past 2 days while I work in the yard they smell like dirt! Might be time for another bath!
    I would never have considered it after only a week since their last bath. Maybe next week....

Calliesmom likes this.