Minion is here

Yes it’s not so easy doing it with no helper! Blueberry was less likely to bite me than run and hide. She could smell that stuff from a mile away!
Have fun and make sure to tire him out first, it goes easier!
I can use the noose on the grooming table like I did time one. He was NOT pleased but it made it faster. The chomping is constant and my fault also. We have battles most nights that include chomps. Of course last night I had him rolled over petting his belly while he made air chomps (he likes belly rubs).

Kind of weird he went from glue came loose and prong ear to end trying to tip.
 
I had to get a haunch holder for Fil, the neck noose on the grooming arm wasnt even enough for some things! Smearing peanut butter on the grroming arm for him to lick is a lifesaver too.
I need to use mine with Blueberry…she’s horrible for laying down on the table! I also need to find a better grooming arm, mine doesn’t go high enough (either that or a shorter noose!). She had too much wiggle room.
 
Back
Top