SheepOfBlue
Premium Member
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
CloseGiving up on gluing?
I taped Finnie’s ears and he has one that goes prick sometimes. He looks like a goof (which he is lol).

He destroyed the mini-foam that we were playing fetch outdoors with.Tennis ball is more fun than taxes.He was thinking of you by trying to give you some stress relief.
![]()
Blueberry still destroys those! I can’t give her a squeaky toy as she’ll wreck it in minutes. I think it’s a bi blue thing…..He destroyed the mini-foam that we were playing fetch outdoors with.

Destin has never destroyed a toyBlueberry still destroys those! I can’t give her a squeaky toy as she’ll wreck it in minutes. I think it’s a bi blue thing…..![]()
