I guess it's like having a baby - you try and sleep when they nap! (Or finally take a shower!!!). Counting down the days - so happy for you Karen. I'm ready for puppy photos and puppy antics to lift my heart a little.
I guess it's like having a baby - you try and sleep when they nap! (Or finally take a shower!!!). Counting down the days - so happy for you Karen. I'm ready for puppy photos and puppy antics to lift my heart a little.
When my son was a baby I just brought him into the bathroom with me when I took a shower. I can do that with Minnie, lol! Sandstorm hates the bathroom, he only likes it when he can come in and stare at me while I'm, you know. If I go in the bathroom to do anything else he barks his head off!
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.