Minnie here! i is annoyed! I need the union!

Big Minnie here:
Puppy Minnie - when I was a little puppy like you
I got a small lump of elephant snot = rubbery double-adhesive mass on my ear tips
I was so scared that I would get big elephant ears :hide

So once in between, I took it off - so therefore I think
I now have quite common small tipped ears:yes:

Poor, poor Liam :hugs- of course your mother told you - you were cute
like that are - our moms - fortunately :wink2:

Angus "I think prong ears is a sign of evilz"
You know I think you are a nice and funny boy :yes:
how can you say this :confused2: - i think you are a little naughty :wink2:
 
Liam here...
Poor Minnie! I feel for you! I understand how frustrating it is going through the ear stuff! I was really annoyed!
I guess it was worth it. I must admit I look better now.

View attachment 14816

But, just to get back at her, when I was your age, I rolled in a puddle... She had the nerve to laugh at me... WHY??? I thought I was cute!

View attachment 14817
Adorable pic of Liam with his ears all wet!!!
 
Back
Top