Minnie video

She's just so cute, and so relaxed! Minnie obviously had absolutely no problem settling in and taking over. No wonder Sandstorm is a bit wary! Has she won him over yet?
Sometimes!! They do play! Sandstorm chases her around the house and this a.m. they played with the wobble Kong to get the treats out for a long time, they took turns! SS has put Minnie in her place more than once, but Minnie is fine with it and does learn from it. This pup does seem much less reactive than Sandstorm was. Also not as sound sensitive. She is sitting for treats, following us when we call her name, and knows what NO means. She is teething though so it's challenging. The potty training is frustrating at times but the great majority of the time she's good. I don't expect her to tell us yet when she needs to go out and mistakes happen. She's been waking up at 5am, which I don't like! I always put her in her pen (after pottying ofcourse) and get up with her, this weekend I may put her in her pen and go back to bed!!
 
Back
Top