Missy's Flyball Debut!

Oh and you do not need to start running until she turns :yes:

They're having me call her right before she hits the box, turn around and run.. so while I am still technically watching her, I'm mentally doing too much at once, plus I don't have the greatest view from 60 or so feet away.
 
They're having me call her right before she hits the box, turn around and run.. so while I am still technically watching her, I'm mentally doing too much at once, plus I don't have the greatest view from 60 or so feet away.
Makes sense.

I sometimes setup a camera pointed at the line or box and you can get a really clear idea of what is going on in slow motion later. Of course the first time out I would recommend against that as you will have so much new coming at you that a camera would just be a distraction.
 
It's official, Missy is on the team for Friday. I'm hoping and praying she does well! And of course, I have to remember to do what I'm supposed to do.. :winkgrin:
 
Have fun and don't worry. Flyball people are very supportive (judges included) of new people/dogs.... not that me and Sca would know :o

Let us know how it goes for her/you
 
Back
Top