Mocha goes to her forever home

Congratulations, Mocha. Don and myself are elderly, 60 and 62. Our boy Mally is treated like a King. Mocha, you will make your new mommy and daddy very happy, I know. Judy, you are such a wonderful person to do what you do.
 
Ok, I must have had a hard day....I read the thread title and I'm instantly feeling sad....then I start reading the posts and keep reading "congrats". And I think to myself, has the forum gone NUTS!?

Then I realize I'm in the Rescue thread and not the Sheltie Angel thread....Whew!

Now I can safely say: Congrats, Mocha! I hope you love your new family!
 
Congratulations Judy on yet another successful fostering and placement of a beautiful, beautiful sheltie. She is sure smiling in that picture!:biggrin2:
 
Mocha has been spayed and is ready to go to her forever home today. She has had her bath and her feet have been trimmed and she looks like a shiny new penny! She is going to an elderly couple who will treat her like a princess for the rest of her life.

Mocha.jpg


So good bye sweet Mocha, you have been a jewel to care for and love. I will miss you very much.

Hugs
Judy

She looks so much like Annie -- especially her joyful smile! Lucky, lucky Mocha!
 
She really looks like she is smiling, and quite proud of herself. May her days ahead be filled with love and sunshine. Best Wishes to you Mocha!
And Thank You Judy, for all you do.:smile2:
 
Back
Top