Oh, please! Can we get the Grammar moderator to cut down on LONG paragraphs. I don't mind long posts at all. But as I'm skimming through..if the paragraph is more than 3 or 4 lines, my eyes shut down.
I play on FunTrivia....if you post or write an email, it doesn't allow more than one !. Yup, if you !! it's over, won't post. Same with using, LOL, BTW, etc. And no smiley's. Imagine that. A post full of no smiley's, no exclamation points, no text-speak. What would we do?
I guess we'd rule out all the teens. hahaha.
(I try to be good with grammar. Try is the keyword)
I play on FunTrivia....if you post or write an email, it doesn't allow more than one !. Yup, if you !! it's over, won't post. Same with using, LOL, BTW, etc. And no smiley's. Imagine that. A post full of no smiley's, no exclamation points, no text-speak. What would we do?
I guess we'd rule out all the teens. hahaha.
(I try to be good with grammar. Try is the keyword)
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.