Moderators

Wait until she needs to recruit some of our overseas members so she has all the time zones covered on you trouble makers
 
Wait until she needs to recruit some of our overseas members so she has all the time zones covered on you trouble makers

Ha ha - she does have all time zones covered. I'm on when you are all tucked up in bed making sure the trouble makers dont sneak in a little night time nasty! Of course over this side of the world everyone is so nice they dont need moderating... :lol:.

Its actually nice moderating here because everyone is pretty polite and careful. I've given up on most other dog forums because they get fairly vitriolic, esp would you believe the Aussie ones.

On the other hand, if we were moderating spelling rather than language - well most of you all would be kicked off by now (esp you Smudge!!):razz:
 
But that Aussie cursing would just plain not make sense over here. I mean you could likely rip off a pretty long insult and I would not catch 3/4 or more of it :lol:
 
On the other hand, if we were moderating spelling rather than language - well most of you all would be kicked off by now (esp you Smudge!!):razz:

I would have thought that I would have gotten kicked off for speaking my mind too much. :winkgrin:

It's nice to know that I still hold my title as the typo queen. :yes:
 
On the other hand, if we were moderating spelling rather than language - well most of you all would be kicked off by now (esp you Smudge!!):razz:

I want that job! If I am quoting someone, I have a hard time making myself not edit if there are blatant mistakes. I think it is the teacher part of me that can't stop grading things!

If someone else gets the Grammar Mod job, I will get a stern talking to about my over-usage of exclamation points.
 
If someone else gets the Grammar Mod job, I will get a stern talking to about my over-usage of exclamation points.

If y0u bec0me the grammar m0d we will have t0 bec0me g00d friends, 0therwise it will g0 d0wnhill quick for me. :lol:

I seri0usly th0ught ab0ut making a l0t of typ0s in this reply but it was t00 much tr0uble.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top