Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Mr Broccoli's wash day

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Darren, May 3, 2020.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    I'm still waiting for a delivery of a couple things I ordered through Amazon, both shipped on May 5th from the US...supposed to be delivered between May 22-June 8. For some reason there's no tracking available...maybe this is the same? It'll probably show up without the tracking having shown.

Darren, Calliesmom and Sharon7 like this.
  2. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Colonel Underpants is impressed by whoever is in charge of Logistics.

KarenCurtis, Darren and Sharon7 like this.
  3. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    The Green Coats are coming! The Green Coats are coming! LOL
    I don't even know what Easton they are referring to in the tracking! Maryland and Pennsylvania showed up on a google search.

4. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    I checked on the Canada Post website and it looks like they are still accepting all deliveries from the UK...don't understand what the hold up is.

Calliesmom, KarenCurtis and Darren like this.
  5. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    Margi - Finally haha, I'm hoping that means they will be with by the weekend although I'm not counting on anything with the luck (or outside interference we've had by M....).

Lisa - I've been on the live chat with Royal mail and they've just said there's currently big delays with a lot of countries, Canada being one. The email I had the other day said the same about the USA and they've arrived now so hopefully things will get moving soon. Who knew sending a few broccoli's around the world would result in so many problems :lol:

6. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    This is the funniest things we've done since the great Canadian Party Caper!! Anyone here remember? Darren, while Barb V. was on vacation, her Shelties "hosted" a party. Shelties came from all over the world. A big bunch of us followed their journeys from across the continent: :pop "picking up" each other at interstate exits, getting a couple of Chihuahua hitchhikers, swiping a Hummer from Fort Detrick (courtesy of Colonel Underpants). It was three hours of hilarity and mayhem. Many Shelties were hung over the next morning, and Barb is still missing her black lace bra. :lol:

7. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    That sounds hilarious :ROFLMAO:, I wish I had seen it all :lol:

Chris, Piper's mom and KarenCurtis like this.
  8. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    I absolutely remember. A bunch of pretty creative (loony???) folks on this forum, past and present!! :lol:

9. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    :yuckyuck:yuckyuck:lol::lol:

10. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Piper's mom, Calliesmom and Darren like this.