My first foster success!

How did the new owners seem?

They seem very very nice. They've had shelties in the past, but I think this is their first rescue. They had to put down their last sheltie due to cancer last year, so even though I was sad to see Jordan go, seeing how happy they were when they saw him, gave me the warm-fuzzies on the inside.

They did email me and said that he runs so fast, they may have to call him Air-Jordan! :lol:
 
Good job on fostering. It's tough to let them go sometimes. Our latest foster is so sweet the wife isn't sure if we'll be be able to let her go. I'll post later about her, sad story.
 
Congrats!!! I bet that couple is just thrilled to have him.

We went on a Christmas Adventure with a group of friends to this little town, and this older man just adopted a rescue. This little guy had some issues, and this man did a great job socializing him. Bottom line is, its great when these furkids find a forever home, and love. Ya DONE GOOD!!!
 
Back
Top