My new club

BC = Border Collies.. they are amazing at flyball..

Ah, hehe, okay TY for the education!! It's really cool that Deja is so talented and will learn this new activity quickly. I am excited to get Megan involved in classed when she is old enough..
 
Ah, hehe, okay TY for the education!! It's really cool that Deja is so talented and will learn this new activity quickly. I am excited to get Megan involved in classed when she is old enough..

Are you considering flyball for Megan? It's a hoot!
 
oh i am envious!!!
that looks soooo awesome!
Can't wait for you guys to be in the videos and stuff!!
Maybe you know...? we DO love pictures and videos ;)
 
oh i am envious!!!
that looks soooo awesome!
Can't wait for you guys to be in the videos and stuff!!
Maybe you know...? we DO love pictures and videos ;)

it's good that you told him about posting pix and videos for us- I'm sure that he wouldn't have thought of it ;)
 
Back
Top