thank you everyone for the advise~~~~~~
He is making process now, I guess i understand him more too after a few days in home.
now i will carry him down to toliet, and leash him back to home. For now I will drop him right on the park to do his businness, i plan to drop him further and further away gradually to make him use to it~~ =)
He did saw more calming dogs today, he still frozen a little at first then he start sniffing~~
He is making process now, I guess i understand him more too after a few days in home.
now i will carry him down to toliet, and leash him back to home. For now I will drop him right on the park to do his businness, i plan to drop him further and further away gradually to make him use to it~~ =)
He did saw more calming dogs today, he still frozen a little at first then he start sniffing~~
