My Tractor Supply Story

Glad you shared your knowledge. Older people (hope I'm not offending anyone here) that are new to puppies are sometimes overwhelmed by the food choices and may not be aware of how much food products has changed over the years. I used to look at the choices and then try to figure out what was best. Thankfully my breeder was up on the foods and could recommend a brand or two that I could use. Not everyone who sells puppies will or can do this.
 
I guess it was just divine intervention.... they did seem overwhelmed with the 50 + choices.. so I was in the right place at the right time.
 
I guess it was just divine intervention.... they did seem overwhelmed with the 50 + choices.. so I was in the right place at the right time.

Food Guy to the rescue :wink2:
good job but how could you forget to find out what kind of puppy- and didn't you ask about pix????:eek2:
 
Back
Top