NAFA Music City Flyball

Congrats on the fantastic time - you sure Sca isn't a BC? Does he ever get to be start dog so yuo can tell what his actual time is without your passes. Or maybe you could watch the timer on a video of him. He's probably a <5sec dog which is really impressive.

When you measure Spitfire make sure his back hocks are completely perpendicular. You can probably knock off half an inch that way and get back to 7" jumps.
 
Thanks. Spitfire went into captured sit down mode so I had a hand under his back and front. So I figured it was high. Even with his settling :fl and standing normal I think he will be more than 13" but not 14+. So not a perfect height dog but still good.

Sca's previous best of 5.3 was starting. To be honest I was shocked to see 5.1 because he was being such a flake :rolleyes2:

I might have to start practicing spitfire measures and methods :lol: first the big snip is REAL soon.
 
Yep sorry y'all had troubles. Hopefully evil Sca stayed Nashville. One thing that was cool, anyone that hit a point level got a mini harmonica. They were about 1/2" long but really worked :cool:

Sca did finish out with a 25 point race but we almost pulled him for being a flake.

Don't tell evil Sca about the race at clanton

Well, the good news is, there is a machine shop here in town that can rebuild the alternator for only $80. We should get it back tomorrow. And I guess I should be glad it went out on us now, instead of halfway through our 500-mile road trip at the end of the month. :rolleyes2: It's a '91 Sentra with 225k miles on it... I guess I can't complain too much. It held out 21 years before giving up the ghost. :dead:

How cool that the little harmonicas actually worked. I'm glad Sca got a good run in, despite his flakiness. Hopefully Evil Sca did remain in Nashville and will not find his way to Clanton. :fl

But just in case, if I do see Evil Sca skulking about, I will tell him that all Flyball events have been cancelled, and he should sign himself up for doggie freestyle instead.
 
Haha! Everything looks so big to him!

That was on the side of his harness so about shoulder height. Of course the roll is due to his harness moving more than his gait. If I get serious I need to cure that and point it up some more. But it would be cool to see a race from the dog view :pop
 
Back
Top