I'm not familiar with a Quick Sensor.
I used the Miller Forger Pet Nail Clipper with movable Safety Stop Bar. With the bar in place, you only take fairly small clips, somewhat reducing the severity of any quicking. (You still have to be really careful.)
My boy had all black nails. After the first clip, when I looked at the cut end of the nail, it was white inside. As you approach the quick, a gray dot appears in the middle of the white area. My motto was "when you see the dot, it's time to stop". (The goal is to take multiple tiny clips, rather than one big one.)
I used the Miller Forger Pet Nail Clipper with movable Safety Stop Bar. With the bar in place, you only take fairly small clips, somewhat reducing the severity of any quicking. (You still have to be really careful.)
My boy had all black nails. After the first clip, when I looked at the cut end of the nail, it was white inside. As you approach the quick, a gray dot appears in the middle of the white area. My motto was "when you see the dot, it's time to stop". (The goal is to take multiple tiny clips, rather than one big one.)
Last edited: