New Rescue Boy

Hard to imagine that poor puppy has gone through so much in only 6 months of his life. I am go glad that YOU found him and he can now get the help he needs and will be loved.
 
Stacey, when I get cynical, I just think of people like you, and I'm filled with hope again! :yes:
 
Stacey, thank you for opening your heart to this little soul. Like Chris, many times I wonder about this human race, then along come people like you and it renews my hope & faith.....
 
Wow, another Sheltie hits the jackpot, altho this little boy may not realize it yet, he is in such good hands with you! Thank you for saving him, rehabbing him, and giving him the chance at a whole new life. Some person out there is just waiting for him, only they may both not know it yet!

What did the vet visit show???

--Sharon
 
You really are wonderful, Stacey. As everyone has said, this pup is very lucky to be with you. It's a sad world when people treat their animals that way. This little boy will love you forever for saving him...they always know.
 
Back
Top