NickNames

Mr Toff, Toff-Toff, Silly Pants, My Baby Boy

most predominantly lately he is Fawwbs's for Fabio... with a fake, snotty british accent... aka Oh, Fawb's does not like his paws wet.. or Fabio needs to go to his appointment... Fawb's also loves to have his hair blow in any type of wind or breeze.. he should be on the cover of a Romance Novel :lol::biggrin2:

Bulimic one.. (Fawb's car sickness... my friend and I pretend its because he has a touch of bulimia to keep himself handsome and attractive)
 
But we say, "come on girls or let's go girls."

Same here. Since all the dogs in my house are female, I usually say "where are the girls? Come on girls."

Bailey has many nicknames: Basil, The madam, Boopka (given to her by McKinley), the baby, the babe, little one, the meshugeneh (means a crazy person in yiddish), stink butt, terror....
 
Last edited:
Clover: Chloe, clo-bear, beary, sweety, honey, lovey, clo-clo, poopina

Dandelion: Dandie, Danny, nanny, noo-noo, nanny noo noo, peanut, beasty, baby girl

Vinca: stinka, stinky, stinky vincky, CD (crack dog), crack baby, CB (Vinca was rescued from a crack house, hence the drug names).
 
Sometimes I call Boo.....Booty Boots or Pretty Boy.....he looks at me for a second when I call him these names but I think he is embarassed by them:smile2: So he just turns his head away and from the side gives me that Sheltie Eye...and we all know the SHELTIE EYE.....
 
Last edited:
Trapp: Trappster,Trapp-Trapp,Baby

Jasper: Twitty,Super Jasper,mouthy,

I refer to all the dogs here as "where's the boys" when I am asking Brian where they are.As there are times he will let them outside,and I did'nt know it.Or if I only see Earnhardt,I will say "where are the babies"

Since we only have males here..."the boys" seems to fit.

Earnhardt: Earnie,Bud,Brian's boy,

Bumper: Bumperdoodle,Bumpie,baby girl
 
Back
Top