No experience to glue pup ears.

I think any brand will work, its all about the same substance. So long ago, but I just picked some up at
the drug store. I was so grateful for the gal who suggested it because if it doesn't harm skin right above
the eyes, it would not harm the skin on the ears. To be truthful "IF" I find my little one I more then likely
use the eyelash glue.
 
I think any brand will work, its all about the same substance. So long ago, but I just picked some up at
the drug store. I was so grateful for the gal who suggested it because if it doesn't harm skin right above
the eyes, it would not harm the skin on the ears. To be truthful "IF" I find my little one I more then likely
use the eyelash glue.
Thank you. Will look into using eyelash glue. Sounds good.
 
Back
Top