Sting
Thanks !!!I only got the first part of his jww run because after he popped out of the 11th pole I stopped filming and now I am kicking myself in the butt for it.You can check out his results on www.pawprinttrials.com under LEAP trial for Sunday results.He has alot of growing up to do but soon or later the Q's will come.
Sharon and Sting--nice job! Wish I could see that fast JWW run--wow!
And congrats on a successful weekend. It's awesome that you know that Qs are not all that matters and that you are proud of Sting. He sounds like he is really growing up.
Now you know what to focus on in the weeks to come.
Thanks !!!I only got the first part of his jww run because after he popped out of the 11th pole I stopped filming and now I am kicking myself in the butt for it.You can check out his results on www.pawprinttrials.com under LEAP trial for Sunday results.He has alot of growing up to do but soon or later the Q's will come.