NorthEast Meet Up 6/26/10

Mmm here..........

..........help me. Someone take those blasted scissors away from Jan. Good Grief...............my ears.........my Boopka.


:mad::o:mad::uhoh:
 
..........help me. Someone take those blasted scissors away from Jan. Good Grief...............my ears.........my Boopka.

Noah here....hahahahahaaa glad I got the message to your mom to scissor you ears!!!!!!!! bbbbwwwwwhhhhaaaaaaaaa now boopka will be all mine:razz:
 
The park is probably dry, however, I have never known Ron to go anywhere without beer or wine.

what does dry park mean?? It means no alcohol allowed? on a BBQ a picnic.. without a glass of wine or a beer? Americans are so strange!? I thought prohibition was over?
LOL
 
what does dry park mean?? It means no alcohol allowed? on a BBQ a picnic.. without a glass of wine or a beer? Americans are so strange!? I thought prohibition was over?
LOL

Yup no alcohol is allowed in the park. Americans are strange! No argument there. The few times I BBQ'd in a park, we just kept the beers in a cooler and then transferred them to colored cups. We never had a problem... but no drinking for me tomorrow... don't want to embarrass myself.
 
what does dry park mean?? It means no alcohol allowed? on a BBQ a picnic.. without a glass of wine or a beer? Americans are so strange!? I thought prohibition was over?
LOL


Did you read my post on the other thread about how Canada has really got its' act together and the U.S. has really got some issues?

I would bet without looking this this park is dry, no alcohol allowed.

That is what God made Solo Cups! For picnics in dry parks and for family visits to my mother's who is a tea totaller.:lol::lol:


(At some point Homeland Security is going to be knocking at my door for all the seditious comments I have been making and in praising Canada.:eek2:)
 
That is what God made Solo Cups! For picnics in dry parks and for family visits to my mother's who is a tea totaller.:lol::lol:


(At some point Homeland Security is going to be knocking at my door for all the seditious comments I have been making and in praising Canada.:eek2:)

Should I give you guys my phone number in case us southern members need to bail you out of jail? :lol:
 
Back
Top