NorthEast Meet Up 6/26/10

Yeah. I was hoping for a mud covered picture of MMM before I went to work this afternoon. :lol:

LOLLL, me too!!! with Boopka on his side, and Noah nipping at the other!!!

Looks like you and I are the ones left behind to guard the fort that is Sheltie Nation, LOL
 
Ah...I am here lurking.was checking in to hear updates on Bailey & MMM's first meeting.

I was outside with the pups,I had the hose out,filling the kiddie pool,as they really had not experianced ot much with it yet.

But I found that Jasper will go CRAZY for the hose,especially if it is on a light mist setting.As of now,all pups are on the sunporch drying off!

They are so cute all kinky haired...:eek2:

i'll check back in later to get all the scoop
 
Ah...I am here lurking.was checking in to hear updates on Bailey & MMM's first meeting.

I was outside with the pups,I had the hose out,filling the kiddie pool,as they really had not experianced ot much with it yet.

But I found that Jasper will go CRAZY for the hose,especially if it is on a light mist setting.As of now,all pups are on the sunporch drying off!

They are so cute all kinky haired...:eek2:

i'll check back in later to get all the scoop

ahhh great day
crimpy haired just in time for the PARTAY
 
Last edited:
Oh your little Jasper pip squeak is a ringlet kinky mess at the moment.I'm even to embarrassed to take a picture of the bugger!

He was having a blast.They are all sleeping I think.They will be all prettied up before next Saturday~
 
Northeast Get Together

Well, all I know is they were sitting under a tree having their photo's taken making goo goo eyes at each other and I know Bailey is quite the little lady and what can one say about MMM is that he is so handsome.The party was a big success and everyone showed.Doug and his wife Lorraine brought a huge ex-pen and all the shelties were in that, I am going to let everyone else post pictures and videos.Everyone's dogs were goregeous. Shadow was the only Bue and Hope and Raven the only Tris and the rest sables.
 
We had a blast! It was really nice to finally meet some members. Theres was a ton of food. Thank you everyone for all the delicious food and desserts. And thank you Doug for the xpen. All the dogs were great and got along very well. Shhh dont tell MMM, but Bailey loved Six. He was her favorite dog to chase. Im still on my way home. Ill try to get some pictures and video up tonight.
 
Back
Top