Norvartis Plant Shut down: Mix up on meds

sable

Forums Enthusiast
They have supply problems.

Clomicalm
Deramax
Interceptor
Mibemite
Program
Sentinel

They have quality control problems with human meds that is why the plant was shut down.

Excedrin
NoDoz
Bufferin
Gas X

There was a mix up of prescription med and over the counter.

Hate to say this all of these shut downs is enough to give anyone gas.
 
This isnt something new, this started back in Oct 2011...Ive heard from various vet offices they are expected within 6 weeks or so to be back up to full supply.
 
They have supply problems.

Clomicalm
Deramax
Interceptor
Mibemite
Program
Sentinel

They have quality control problems with human meds that is why the plant was shut down.

Excedrin
NoDoz
Bufferin
Gas X

There was a mix up of prescription med and over the counter.

Hate to say this all of these shut downs is enough to give anyone gas.

This is why I'm so glad I don't buy things like this anymore! I haven't bought an over-the-counter drug in ages. While cutting out buying (almost) everything from chain stores is difficult, it's certainly worth it when you hear about recalls -- which seem to be happening too often!
 
This isnt something new, this started back in Oct 2011...Ive heard from various vet offices they are expected within 6 weeks or so to be back up to full supply.

I could not for the life of me figure out why there was a shortage. I was just to the vets for regular check ups and their supply was low on interceptor.

I read on Petdirect about this because of the food recall. Then I read about the RX being mixed up for over the counter meds for humans and thought holy smokes isn't anyone being careful?

Glad to hear that in weeks there will be a supply because I don't have enough pills. The vets gave me the few they had.
 
Our practice has been recieving limited shipments of Interceptor, and we are not sure when/if we will be able to guarantee refill requets for it. Not sure about human med. issues
 
Back
Top