Now the interminable wait ....

This time next Tuesday I should be on my way to pick her up! 5 hours each way, and about 2 hours for potty/coffee stops...

No two legged friend is available to ride up with me, so... Justus and Lily will go. :) My little fur family - sigh... :o
 
How exciting! Glad your pups can go along for the ride. A lot of understanding happens in the neutral ground of a traveling car, from my experience.

Can't wait to see the photo expose when she arrives.
 
This time next Tuesday I should be on my way to pick her up! 5 hours each way, and about 2 hours for potty/coffee stops...

No two legged friend is available to ride up with me, so... Justus and Lily will go. :) My little fur family - sigh... :o

wish I could go with you but it's 6 hours to get to you......
 
I will look for a Mobile/Montgomery/Birmingham opportunity for a meet up!
Is Perry, GA a long drive from you?
 
If I have any money at all left after the surgery... we could do a meet up and play somewhere near the Fla/GA/AL line? I have not been to a beach in forever, and would love Justus and Puppy to see one.

(Lily will have to go too, but she would simply sun herself and grumble for the cabana boy to bring her an umbrella)
 
If I have any money at all left after the surgery... we could do a meet up and play somewhere near the Fla/GA/AL line? I have not been to a beach in forever, and would love Justus and Puppy to see one.

(Lily will have to go too, but she would simply sun herself and grumble for the cabana boy to bring her an umbrella)

sure - we could go to Destin:wink2::lol:
 
Same for you Judy . . . this has been the slowest couple weeks EVER!

Home stretch pups of summer . . . Judy TOMORROW! 2GoodDogs next week!
 
Back
Top