Now the interminable wait ....

I noticed the change on the who's who thread. Going for that adorable boy then? Do you want to share the reason? If not, that's OK.

Boys are easier anyway. I just haven't had an easy female and all my males have been easy peasy. ** Personal opinion ** I am sure there are easygoing females. Not sure where, but I might meet one someday.
 
Simply couldn't get him out of my mind! I knew it would sad to lose my dream of her, but couldn't ignore the voice that it's him, he's mine. So glad it is working out!
 
Good for you. He is lovely and I can't wait to see the pix of him older now. It's always best to listen to that inner pull. It's there for a reason.
 
I don't know if he's registered individually yet, but the requirements are Kennel Name, and song title.

Some of the call names that come to mind are 1) Pilot, 2) Ryder 3) Robin (Williams) ....

But when I get a chance to talk to him, maybe he will tell me his name.
I'm pretty sure that Justus and Lily will call him BRAT! :biggrin2:

I absolutely love Boomer (Shadow Hill's Air Force One) and Eastbrooke Just Dandy Rocketman so would like an Aviator/Aviation name to tie to...
 
Renagade -- I used to sing Renagade to my shepherd because he used to tell me "Oh momma" all the time and it just went from there.

Melli is "The Rose"

Cubby is . . . wait for it . . Little Red Caboose (er, Corvette).
 
Now my wait begins. Ashley's bitch whelped her puppies yesterday. There were four, one biblack bitch, one biblack dog, one biblue bitch, and one color headed white dog (biblue head). The latter was a surprise, because neither parents wre known to be white factored. Now it's time to let the little biblack bitch grow, and see if she will turn out show/brood quality!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 12
May she grow wonderfully for you Brad!

Gosh, when I wanted a CHW there were none to be found in the country! Now that I have a pup, they are popping up everywhere!
 
Back
Top