Olive is Ready for a Crime Spree!

My office decided to do a pet costume contest next week. I wish you lived closer so I could borrow your Baylor marching uniform! A lot of people at my company went to Baylor, including most of the family members who started/own the company. That would definitely win here!

Missy is going to be Super Girl. I don't usually dress pets up for Halloween, but since this is the only way I'm going to get to bring her to work (even though she's not allowed inside), I'm doing it. I just wish I had the time, talent, and patience you have to make cool costumes like that!

Time and stubbornness is more like it :wink2: After that project, I am refusing to work with lame ever again (and for future reference the Baylor Bookstore sells pet sized football uniforms, that plus a child-size foam helmet and you've got a pretty cute bear.)

I already have a list of ideas for next year. I don't have the time to go to conventions so I have to get my cosplay ideas out somehow. I told my friend I might need to borrow her corgi (who Olive is not a fan of) to get all the costume ideas out.
 
Back
Top