Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

yep!!!! I'm glad the momma didn't make us wait for puppy number 6.Yay!! I'm so excited for you! Sounds like you might get your big blue boy![]()

Hope you get him!
my husband and I basically agreed on the big one, so as long as we like his personally over the other blue male it's who we'll go with. We also decided on Oshie for the name. For non hockey fans, TJ Oshie is a part of st. Lewis blues and was on USA Hockey team in Russia and was the reason we beat Russia. Ruutu is also named after hockey player who was my fav Pittsburgh penguins player, Jarkko Ruutu. Ruutu and Oshie (dogs) are full brothers just different litters. Now to think of registered names
and sit been and enjoy the next 8 weeks. The nice thing is we'll be seeing the litter at 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 7 weeks and 8 weeks. I love my friends being my breeders
I can't wait for puppy breathe!