Our first Open JWW Q (video)

WOW that is VERY very cool and inspiring!!! Love to see you guys run!!!!
You are getting good distance and she is so responsive!
Only thing I can see is that your took your eye of Phebe at the table and she went for it.. also LOVE the low frustration threshold... now where do I see that?? Oh yeah Toffee AND I... we both think we should be good at something right away! lol
 
... also LOVE the low frustration threshold...

LOL! Now, whatever could you mean by that. It's the funniest thing. I don't even hear her barking while we're running. It's only when I watch the video that I realize she barked throughout the course.

Again, thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. I feel so fortunate to have Phebe for an agility partner. I'm definitely the weak link in our team, but her enthusiasm and athletic ability make me try all the harder.
 
Nice run!!! Looked like a lot of twists and turns (I'm enjoying Open JWW myself). Bummer about STD and FAST....but hey, JWW is looking great! (I know the feeling, Koji loves JWW, he'll be done with ExB....easy, lol)
 
LOL! Now, whatever could you mean by that. It's the funniest thing. I don't even hear her barking while we're running. It's only when I watch the video that I realize she barked throughout the course.

I am the same way. I don't hear Koji bark unless he's barking AT me. But when I watch the videos, esp at home with sound, I'm like, whoa, he's barking away. lol. Oh well, as long as he's doing his job, I don't care.
 
Back
Top