Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Peace and Quiet!!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Darren, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Darren I know - I am a bit wicked - but i love that boy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fortunately, Minnie does not care about the birds in the garden
    - they can happily bounce around.

Ann I just get so scared :hide
    every time you mention that you have bears so close to your home

Ann, Darren and ghggp like this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    It is beyond scary! Recently, a large black bear was wandering the neighborhood in California!

Ann and Darren like this.
  3. pomshe

pomshe Forums Enthusiast

Apr 6, 2015
    Pittsburgh
    Boy, does Monty have alot of coat! That is so cute that he like to watch the birds quietly. My Cody doesn't bark at anything, but god forbid a robin lands in his yard! He gets furious at them. Only robins, don't know why.:confused2:

Darren likes this.
  4. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    Well it's day 2 and he is back at the window nice and quiet. There's two of them now as he has even got Mr Broccoli to watch with him today :ROFLMAO:

Monty56.jpg

5. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    I just couldn't imagine bears walking freely around my town, wow!

If it works for Brodie then it's worth a shot. I will try a youtube video tonight and sit with him just in case he decides to get into trouble, he just may not like Netflix :).

I could actually picture Monty wanting to chase squirrels, all I get though are pigeons lol.

Hanne, he is really hard work with how naughty he is BUTT in a way I love him for it. Since he has came into my life I've never had a dull day :ROFLMAO:

I think my pictures are a little deceiving, I feel his coat needs to grow more :lol::lol:
    I wonder what he has against Robins :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: too funny!

Piper's mom and Hanne like this.
  6. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Hey, everybody needs a wingman, and a guard Broccoli is the best!

I made a HUGE mistake during the Best in Show at Westminster! I put Benson in my lap and showed him Conrad and the other dogs. Yeah what was I thinking...he now checks out the tv in here he never paid attention to before, and of course if anything on screen moves--he barks at it.:banghead:

Sharon7, Piper's mom, Hanne and 4 others like this.
  7. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    I love this!
    Speaking of toys...my sister gave Finnie a dog toy shaped like a shoe (small, only about 3" long with a high heel in rubber) it looked really pathetic...almost no squeak. Here I was thinking he'd hate it...what was I thinking??? It's a SHOE!:ROFLMAO: He's already chewed a hole in the heel:ROFLMAO:
    How'd he know? Lol

Sharon7, Darren, Hanne and 1 other person like this.
  8. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Well what a blessing he found something to keep his attention and quiet him down, the little whirlwind! So very cute. My Ally did NOT like birds and could barely contain herself when they landed on the feeder, (it was on the side of the yard and fenced off from dogs as I have 20 rose bushes in there). She had some kind of number in her head and when the birds exceeded her limit she would pogo stick jump across the patio, barking to chase them off!

Sandy in CT, Darren and Hanne like this.
  9. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    Well the girls wanted to play in the living room today so I moved the table out of the way and in front of the window. Monty is now a keen birdwatcher (I even put up feeders to attract them for him haha) and I hadn't realized it stopped him being able to look out. Well little Monty decided the table was not going to stop him and Mr Broccoli watching the birds today!

Monty71.jpg

DianeP, corbinam, Calliesmom and 6 others like this.
  10. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2012
    Oh all that fluff!!! I don’t want Roxy to get her full coat but Monty is beautiful!!!

Darren likes this.