Pet Bike Trailer

There is a man who rides by my house everyday on a bike with a trailer on it. In the trailer is guess what-a sheltie. I have not talked to him because he wizzes by pretty fast but it looks like the trailer is working fine and the sheltie is really enjoying it.
 
Last edited:
I just see the look on my girls' faces:
"You have GOT to be kidding me." :rolleyes2:

Oh, I think that is exactly what my two would say. I think they would jump out before I could get them in!:winkgrin:

I really need to see how they will do running along side the bike and beside me rollerblading. I used to do that 3 times a week with my last sheltie. I miss it. But the summer has been so crappy this year, I have not gotten my bike or blades out! :(
 
Romeo loves the trailer - the wind in his face without having to move a muscle (like in a car). Except I'd be huffing and puffing away! He'll jog next to me but I doubt he'd have the stamina to run very far if attached to a bike! I think I can do without having to walk the dog AND the bike home!
 
Back
Top