PetSmart to carry Wellness.

Interesting...both petco (who already sells wellness) and petsmart are equally close to me, but that's great for people, who just have a petsmart.
 
That's good news! PetCo just started carrying wellness a short time ago as well. And both are close where I live.

Personally I feel like PetCo has a better rewards program (if your enrolled they automatically deduct manufacturers cupons on checkout, and give you a $5.00 cupon for every $100 you spend in their store).

But for those people who aren't close to a PetCo it's nice that Petsmart is going to carry Wellness. I'll be very intrested to see if they compete on prices (the petco and petsmart are located across the street from one another where I am at).
 
i drive farther to get blue buffalo (about 20 min) and to get wellness i'd need to drive about 10. I always thought blue buffalo was better... guess i could be wrong! Maybe i will give wellness a try
 
Well, the town I go to obedience school in has a PetCo and a Petsmart, but I won't be going to obedience school every month. My truck just isn't big enough for a travel kennel, Smudge supplies, and large bags of dog food. The PetSmart in Texarkana is only about an hour away. I can handle an hour drive. :yes: My obedience school is between 2 and 1/2 to 3 hours one way. That's one of the reasons I won't be going every single month. :lol:
 
WOW thanks for letting me know! I won't have to travel far, like I have been, to get their food. I could never understand why Wellness only dealt with little markets around here. Petsmart carried the the treats, but they told me they were not permitted to carry the food.

HOOOORAY. I hope they carry the Wellness 5 mix that I use.
 
Back
Top