Pictures of Harper

SunChaser

Forums Enthusiast
I managed to get a couple of pictures of Harper that don't look too pathetic. He was a stray picked up on the street and from the looks of him he was on his own for quite a while. He has had a bath but now his fur is coming out in handfuls so I'm trying to clean him up some. He's so thin that a pin brush would hurt him so I'm using a ball tipped slicker to try to remove as much fur as I can without causing him any discomfort.

So here is Harper.
Harper004.jpg


Harper005.jpg
 
Harper is a very lucky boy to have found you, Judy. And YOU are a Sheltie saint! :yes: Bless you for caring for these poor dogs. You can see in Harper's eyes even in the photo that he knows he is with someone special. Pats to Harper and hugs to you...please keep us posted on his progress.
 
I am so happy that Harper has you. I wont lie, if I could go and help every innocent doggie I would. I just don't have a big enough house to do it yet hehe. My poor husband wouldn't know what to do with me. I just love animals. KISSES to Harper... your doing such a great thing Judy.:wink2:
 
I just adore that coloring in a Sheltie. I can tell right now it won't be that long before he is as bright and healthy looking as the rest of the crew in the house. He's got a good caretaker and good role models. He has to get to feeling better soon so he can go run and play with the rest of the crew.
 
Thanks for the pictures of Harper, Judy

You are really a God send my dear. These dogs need more people with your obvious care, dedication, and patience. Harper knows he's in good hands now Judy. Hugs and Sheltie kisses to Harper and you along with the rest of your group.:yes:
 
Back
Top