Pictures

Sharon

Forums Sage
There are some pictures of Shadow and Sting from Karen Hockers web site. www.karenhocker.com Click on proofs and then LEAP trial. Shadow competed Sat. and Sun. and Sting on Monday.Shadow is in Excellent 16 inch and it says the dogs name. There is only one photo of Sting on Mon. in Novice B standard 16 inch.If you click on portfolio and it brings up portraits I had shadow's picture taken with his International ribbon wich by the way is Pink.Pink is first in International competition and 4th is brown Yuck.
 
There are some really nice shots of both boys. I think Sting's International shot is my favorite. I love it when they get all worked up in the weaves.
 
It is Shadow's International shot. If you type in Shadow's name and click on his breed you will about 20 pages of him thru the years
 
Love the pictures. I did a search and so many came up!! I love the ones with the pink ribbon on the porch. Also, the weaves picture just shows how much Shadow loves it.
 
Back
Top