Proden Plaqueoff

This is the same product I recommended on the Teeth thread. I've heard great things about it from several people. I just put mine on it too.
 
I had used Susie's Tartar Liquid in the past, but I was queazy about all the chemicals in it!! I will be ordering the PlaqueOff instead, now.

I did note that the plaque remover seemed to soften the build up and then the addition of some raw meaty chicken bones really helped knock off the stuff! I think I will use both.
 
I have had mine on it now for about two weeks and have noticed a difference already. The three also line up right in front of me when I sit down now with the toothbrush and toothpaste.
 
I now wipe my Shelties' teeth with a guaze pad soaked in diluted hydrogen peroxide every night. Wow, has that made a difference!!:eek2:
 
Back
Top