How fantastic, I can just imagine how proud you must be. Now where's that pic of her with the giant stick. Deska tries to drag sticks twice his size and it must be the cutest thing seeing a tiny sheltie pup doing it.
And this is exactly why I tell my breeder about Koji's accomplishments. I mean, yes she's had some MACH's already (not hers, but people she's sold her pups to), but still. I love that she's just as excited about it as me. Makes me feel good. I'm glad that as a breeder, aka Gramma, you feel proud too.
Tell her to send some pics so you can post them. hahaha!
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.