Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

If pup is happy in the crate, stick with it. If you are feeling guilty, do what I did....put the crate inside an Xpen.
I've been wanting to try this for a while. My only concern would be that if you had more than one dog they would stay up all night playing instead of going into their crates to sleep.
Might be worth a try anyway. If that doesn't work out then you would still have the xpen to use for something else.
But again, separate parts of the house, so they wouldn't be able to rile each other up.
I have to keep them both in my room. It might be something to think about if one of them got sick with something catching though. That way I could move one into the living room for a few nights.Cancel that then.I have to keep them both in my room. It might be something to think about if one of them got sick with something catching though. That way I could move one into the living room for a few nights.