Reassure me I'm feeding enough

Weighed Randy this a.m. Going the wrong way. Not giving up, got to buckle down more. I'm going to stick with 2/3 cup 2X/day with green beans. I can cut back to 1/2 cup 2X a day but I really fear he would begin to eat the house if I cut back to that. We'll see. Thanks for the encouragement.


I think I'd cut it back to 1/2 cup and add green beans. I think Meggie would eat 24/7 if I allowed her to do so. I'm not sure it has anything to do with hunger!
 
I think I'd cut it back to 1/2 cup and add green beans. I think Meggie would eat 24/7 if I allowed her to do so. I'm not sure it has anything to do with hunger!

I think that sounds about right. That way, you can add even up to 1/2 C green beans, so he's still getting a good amount of food, it's just better for him.
 
If Fromm has an adult maintenance formula, you may consider moving to that. Even though my boys are only two years old, they were getting chunky over the winter, so I switched them to NOW! Senior & Weight Management. While they haven't lost, they have not gained any either. And with summer coming, I expect they will start dropping.

I feed 2/3 cup twice a day with a dollop of canned food on top. I'm considering reducing to 1/2 cup twice per day.
 
Back
Top