Recommendation for paw pad fur trimmer?

BryanAndLarrysMama

Forums Enthusiast
Hi everyone!

Our groomer trims the fur between our boys pads, and she does an incredible job. But I do want to start doing them myself between groomings. There are so many trimmers on the market. I thought about one of those little narrow ones that has a light and it's cordless and apparently quiet. I don't know, though.

I'd love to know what you all would recommend.

Thanks in advance! :)
 
I use scissors but I also have an inexpensive hair trimmer (electric) that I use. Piper has very ticklish paws and I don’t need a twitch when trimming the paw pads. It does a better, faster job. I think I paid $20 Canadian for it.
 
We also have a Wahl clipper for double coated fur. It has multiple attachments that I use for her feet and also for her girl parts. Since she had a pretty nasty UTI this summer we have to keep her clipped. It is very quite and I find it easier than scissors.
 
Back
Top