Removal of poop in sheltie pants

If it's dry I brush or cut it out. I have a hand held shower and if it's fresh I just pop them in the tub and hose it out.
 
Two words: Baby Wipes :smile2:

They will truly save you a LOT of time and hassle. I like to by the econo packs so I'm never without them. :smile2:

If its really dried in I find its better to just cut it out.
 
If it's bad, I pop mine in the shower and use the spray attachment. If it just a bit, I do the wet paper towels. If it's dired, I brush out and use baby powder. We're pretty casual about poop at our house. :lol:
 
If it's bad, I pop mine in the shower and use the spray attachment. If it just a bit, I do the wet paper towels. If it's dired, I brush out and use baby powder. We're pretty casual about poop at our house. :lol:

Us too! It happens rarely (and not in the last 12 months; though it used to happen with my older Timber alot), but when it happens I'm prepared!

Baby wipes if still wet
Cut it out if dried on
And a nicely trimmed "poop chute" to prevent future cling-ons.
 
Thanks everyone. I do have some baby wipes so will use those in the future. His diarrhea is now over so all is well.:yes:
 
My 5 month old has loose stool sometimes and a very hairy back end so I have to do this once a day usually! I do the hose thing as well. My boys are still small enough to fit in the kitchen sink and I just grab the spray nozzle and wash it out. After washing it out, the water just runs right out of his coat and he's dry within an hour. How long do you usually leave him in his crate? Does he mess it regularly?
 
Two words: Baby Wipes :smile2:

They will truly save you a LOT of time and hassle. I like to by the econo packs so I'm never without them. :smile2:

If its really dried in I find its better to just cut it out.


I agree. Baby wipes have SOO many uses - this is one of the best. I keep a box beside every door to the outside, along with a dog towel and an emergency leash.
 
Back
Top