Rescue has become my whole world!

Congratulations! My wife & I worked in rescue for another breed for several years. There's nothing more fulfilling, in my opinion. We saw tragedies, both human and animal, that made you cry or feel sick to your stomach. But, we also had the chance to help many of these and were able to (sometimes) make a difference. I hope that you have the same positive experiences that we did.
 
It sounds like everything is going great Judy! I'm so glad that things are going so well for you and all of the pups! What a great job! Hugs to you and the dogs!!!
 
I'd like to brag a little. My director has named me co-director of our rescue organization. She said to me just last week how glad she is that I came into her life.

Judy - You have every right for a little brag. Congratulations and it's also awesome that the director recognized how important you are to the Rescue. After all you went through supporting and loving your Mom through her medical issues, you deserve to resume doing the things you enjoyed but were unable to do during that time. I'm glad to see that you are heading in that direction!!
 
Congratulations!!! I have always admired people who deal with rescues as I get way too attached. It's amazing what you do for those dogs and yours, indeed, are benefitting hugely!

Thank goodness people like you are around for dogs!!!:biggrin2:
 
Back
Top