Rescue Shirts Available!

Just a reminder....she's only taking orders for these through May 29th, next Thursday. So you have one more week to order!

I'll try to post a picture later of the colors from the shirts I have for anyone who would like to see them. :biggrin2:
 
I ordered a stonewash green a few days ago, I'll be sure to post when it comes in, but it may be a wile. Apparently she's just taking orders right now, the shirts haven't been made yet but they will soon. Can't wait!:biggrin2:
 
As requested, here are pictures of the colors I have. Left to right: Carolina blue, light blue, pink and green. I don't have the lavender. Order until next Thursday, May 29th.
 

Attachments

  • Rescue shirt.jpg
    Rescue shirt.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Blue shirt.jpg
    Blue shirt.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Shirt colors.JPG
    Shirt colors.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 13
Just got my shirt in yesterday and it looks grate! Long wait but worth it knowing where my money went.:yes:
 

Attachments

  • 2014-07-07 18.57.01-1.jpg
    2014-07-07 18.57.01-1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 20
It looks terrific, Tabitha! Mine came yesterday too. Enjoy it, and thanks for helping the Sheltie Rescue group!!! :biggrin2:
 
Yesterday mine came as well. My shirt is in green like Tabitha's.

I am happy to have made the donation and love my shirt (excellent quality) !

ps Ann, is there a chance we will be able donate and get shirts like these again?
 
Back
Top